Monday, September 14, 2015

Dark House Books - Anthology Call

Dark House Books will be opening submissions on October 1 for a new anthology called "Dark Coffee".  They're looking for Noir crime/mystery stories of 2500 to 6000 words.  They will also look at reprints.  The deadline is December 31 and payment will be a royalty split.  You can find the call here.

UPDATE:  I contacted the publisher and he said that he's aware of the problem (virus) and they've been working on it.  If it can't be corrected they will probably change servers.  I'll try to keep you updated as I find out more.

2 comments:

Fiona Glass said...

I hate to mention it but the link leads to a page infected by a virus...! Just thought I'd better post a warning. Shame as it looks like an interesting market.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks for the warning, Fiona! It seemed fine when I posted it the other day.