Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dreamscape Press - Non-Paying Anthology Calls

I've reached a point where I hate posting anthology calls where the writers aren't paid.  Over at Duotrope this morning they've posted up five anthology calls from Dreamscape Press.  All non-paying.  Now the only reason I'm mentioning this here is that they take reprints and it might be a good way for those of you with previously published stories to get them in front of more readers.  You can find the details here.

One other drawback from this press is that there's no mention of who's in charge.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I became aware of them last night because they are following writers on Twitter, and I decided to look them up this morning.

Interesting that their site has no mention of who the editors/publishers are and what experience they bring to the table.

sandra seamans said...

Yes, I hate when you don't know who you're working with, especially when they're not paying you :)

And welcome to the Corner, Anthony!