Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm a Guest Blogger Over at Pulp Curry

Fellow Snubnose Press author, Andrew Nette invited me to do a guest post on his blog, Pulp Curry.  Of course I said yes and rattled on about short stories, online zines, and marketing.  Many thanks to Andrew for a chance to spout off about my favorite topics.
http://www.pulpcurry.com/2012/10/noir-con-or-bust-guest-post-6-a-place-to-start/

Funny thing, when I was writing that post I suddenly realized just how much things have changed on the zine front since I first started submitting over a decade ago.  The zines have come a long way in a short time.

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Perfect timing. I am going into a beginning writing class to talk about this very thing.

Al Tucher said...

Perceptive post!

sandra seamans said...

You've got more courage than I do, Patti! I'd much rather write about it than talk about it.

Thanks, Al!