Monday, June 27, 2011

New Flash Challenge

Dan O'Shea has issued another flash challenge for all you flash writers out there. You've got a July 23 deadline (almost a month) and 1000 words to tell a story revolving around a death in the family the squabble that ensues. Dan will be donating $5 for every entry to Heartsprings, a home for Autistic children. You can find all the details at http://danielboshea.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/the-happy-birthday-to-me-estate-planning-flash-fiction-challenge/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!

I so enjoyed getting Dan to part with his hard-earned dollars for the Tornado Relief challenge a while back.

I'll see what I can come up with. I am, hopefully, wrapping up the first draft of a little 10,000 story for a lesbian mystery anthology that is due the end of July, so we will have to see how that goes. If I have time, I would love to write for Dan again.

Thanks for posting this, Sandra! :)

Unknown said...

Ha! That should actually say "10,000 word story", not "10,000 story". Lol!

sandra seamans said...

The challenges are always such fun, that I try to mention as many of them that I find. Have fun Veronica!