Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

There's nothing like opening the floor to discussion and totally disappearing! We had a wind storm here that flicked the electric like a twitching eye and totally screwed with the borrowed computer I was using. So, today I bit the bullet and headed to Wal-Mart and bought myself a new one. The screen is bigger than our first TV set (what we called a 13" portable back then and B&W) if you can believe that!


And being almost three days off the 'net, there's a lot of catching up to do.

I haven't read them yet, but there's two new stories up at A Twist of Noir by some friends of The Corner. Let's break out the Snoopy Dances for Patti Abbott and Albert Tucher. I haven't read the stories yet, but Patti always finds a way to break your heart with her writing and I love Al's Diana stories. So head on over for a read, I'll be joining you later.

There's a new Conversation with the Bookless over at Book Spot Central featuring Jordan Harper. Don't know why, but I always thought Jordan was a woman. He's not and there's a great interview and links to some of his awesome stories so check it out here http://www.bookspotcentral.com/2009/04/conversations-with-the-bookless-jordan-harper-2/

And I have it on good authority that Little Bitty Book Bytes is a legitimate site and they're a paying market. When I get a few minutes I'll slip their url in the links.

I have to check my email yet, but I will return to catch up on the comments.

No comments: